I might be singing, but it is not what you think.
I might be making a list and checking it twice, but it is not what you think.
I am making my ‘To Do’ list for 2013!
I see some one is trying the 101 Things to do in 1001 Days challenge. That seems a little daunting for me, but I might try stealing a dozen or so ideas from Hailey and do one or two a month.
So in no Particular order:
- Try something new. It looks like I need to find a new hairstylist. For weeks the phone number at my usual salon has not been accepting incoming calls. In thirty five years, I have only had two hair stylists. I only moved to the second one, because the first lady retired. Ah well. If I am stuck, I can always visit Jake’s friend for a short back and sides!
- Take an unplanned, spur-of-the-moment trip. By that I mean a journey and not a fall. NO MORE FALLS unless it is the sight of wonderful cascading waterfalls. I have had enough falls for a life time, so I have found the answer and I am afraid to tell you, it will affect all of you… 2013 will consist of 11 months. There will be no SEPTEMBER!
- Visit a cultural icon.
- Give a sincere compliment every day for a month.
- Clear out 12 cupboards of clothes and household items that I am unlightly to use again – one a month. If I do it in less time, I’ll award myself double points.
- Make three renovations. If not to the house, then they will have to be to me!
- Try to arrange for a coffee shop to begin ‘A Coffee for the Wall’ idea.
- See a play in a theatre every other month.
- Attending Classical concerts.
- Visit at least 3 museums or stately homes that I haven’t been to before.
- Pamper myself with a manicure.
- Take a picture for each letter of the alphabet.
- Get up and go for a walk as the sun rises.
- Take a moonlit walk on a beach. I would need some warm weather for this one.
- Write a letter to someone I admire.
- Enter a writing contest. Anyone know of a contest that calls for no more than 100 wurds?
- Kiss at midnight on New Year’s Eve – Come on, I might as well dream…. that there is still some life in the old girl yet!
- Document “A Day In My Life” in photos. This might prove difficult.
- Pamper myself with a foot massage.
- Be a movie extra. I wonder if they make films in Belfast?
- Talk to a stranger everyday. I think I do this already, except I don’t remember who I am!
- Tame my garden. I might need to excavate to find the garden first.
- Grow some vegetables. Mung beans on the windowledge. They are veg, right?
- Live until the end of the year. One breath at a time!
No promises mind, but I will do my best!